Saturday, November 30, 2013

Textile Bangle Bracelets No. 45 Purple, 46 Green, and 47 Yellow

I'm making felted lace bracelets again in celebration of the holiday. It's very labor intensive, but I love the forms, texture and color combinations that are possible with wool, silk and sparkle fibers.

No. 45 Purple
Felt Lace Bracelet
No. 46 Green
Felt Lace Bracelet
No.47 Yellow
Felt Lace Bracelet
One of the fun things about felt is that it's super flexible, but when it gets bent out of shape, it will pop right back into position.   
Felt Lace Bracelet
That it doesn't collapse under it's own weight is more a product of how light it is than how stiff it is.  If you're like me and like the look of jewelry, but find bracelets really uncomfortable, you might just love wearing felt bracelets as much as I do.  These pieces are for sale in my Etsy shop.  Click on the photos to go to the listings.  Thanks for looking. 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...