Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chaos & Order Day 12

Remember the large wall piece of beading I started back January?  Well, it's done, but before I show you nice photos of the finished piece, I'm giving you a teaser.  This was Day 12.
Last time, I showed you a close-up, so today I'll give you the big picture. Here is my workspace.  It's a mess. Whenever I work on large projects, it gets messy. It's a waste of time to keep things too tidy.  I have used more than 50 different kinds of beads in this piece, and although I keep thinking I will organize all of those boxes by color, I haven't. I'll organize myself later. I think 2013 will be my year. That gives me almost 11 months to procrastinate.

Stay tuned, because tomorrow I'll show you photos of the finished piece.

10 comments:

  1. Gwen, how can anyone forget this wonderful piece! I even asked about it at Teacher's night at Bead & Button. Can't wait for the full reveal!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn, I remember you asking. Tomorrow, I promise.

      Delete
  2. I remember this piece:-)
    I am still interested in the final result:-)
    The teaser shows the signs-it's going to be really unique.
    Greets from Sweden-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Halinka. I hope it will be wrth the wait.

      Delete
  3. I hadn't forgotten for a moment. I am looking forward to tomorrow.

    As for organizing... I am very organized and even enjoy the task but I have a lot left to go. Enjoy your next 11 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you one of those people whose pantry is stocked in alphabetical order? I've heard such people exist. Total insanity! See you tomorrow KJ.

      Delete
    2. Not my pantry, but my fiction paperback book shelf is.

      Thanks for the laugh.

      Delete
  4. I am so looking forward to seeing the final result of this awesome project! When, Gwen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...